Job TitleShift Supervisor
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Shift Supervisor with MAU in Conyers, GA. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- Ability to work 12 hours shifts (7:00pm – 7:30am)
- Ability to work every other weekends (2-2-3)
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3+ years’ experience as a Team Leader.
- 5+ years of external, related production experience.
- Secondary education in an applicable area such as chemistry, engineering or related science is preferred
- Ability to lead and supervise others
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines
What We Offer:
- Starting pay $11 per hour
- No rotating shifts
- Health Benefits
- Employee Recognition Award with a $250 prize
- Direct Hire Opportunity
- As Shift Manager, you will be fully engaged with our standards and will have the ability to assist in the growth of the company while being a leader through collaboration.
What You Will Do as A Shift Supervisor:
- Reports to the Production Manager and has primary responsibility for managing all production-related activities for a given shift.
- Accountable for meeting plant production, safety, quality and employee engagement objectives.
- This role will have direct supervision responsibility of 12 employees within our production team.
- Assisting with quality and safety programs.
- Collaborate with the plant manager and plant leadership team to establish annual goals and objectives for the facility and to manage the team in accordance with company’s policies, practices, procedures, and programs.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Shift Supervisor position