Job TitleWarehouse Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
Provide team leadership and management to attain safety, quality, delivery, cost and talent building objectives for the MAU associates supporting the client location.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years applicable experience
- Proficient communication skills, oral and written
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Ability to walk up to 6 miles daily
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Exceptional understanding of quality management/quality process, environmental management, operations processes knowledge and business skills
- Strive to achieve exceptional product and process knowledge in every element of the area
- Focus on team development of the crews Critical to this effort will be developing, through interaction, the total skill sets of the Material Handler
- Report to the Warehouse Manager and receives work direction from this Manager based on circumstances and conditions that might exist
- Strive to become an expert on the customers, products, processes, quality systems, machinery and controls in the warehouse area
- Communicate directly with Corporation Leadership Team, Leadership, audit and/or regulatory personnel to ensure agreed upon performance expectations are met or exceeded
- Work with the total team in the completion of assigned duties and requirements
- Coordinate development and management of effective training databases for the Crews
- Provide leadership to Associates within the Platform as well as across the Mill
- Sustain and support Leader Standard Work for MAU
- Assist with conflict resolution between employees and the customer as well as between employees
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to all MAU employees and within
- Attendance counseling
- On shift safety issues, injuries, property damage and personnel incident reporting security compliance, Post accident reports and drug screen
- Ensure profitability of the Greer Location by controlling costs and managing the workforce to best meet the customer’s needs
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to help gain operational excellence and reduce costs
- Investigate material damage, material shortage
- Update communication boards and address issues that are "Red"
- Payroll/KRONOS maintenance
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Warehouse Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply