Job TitleProduction Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with our client in Duncan, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Production Supervisor, you will plan, direct and coordinate work activities and obtain resources necessary for production success. This role will also complete production plans by scheduling and assigning personnel accordingly to accomplishing work results. This supervisor will be the key resource for overseeing the production staff and analyzing whether or not the production process is efficient or if it needs to be overhauled.
Competitive pay based on experience
Night Shift 8:00pm – 6:00am
4 days a week
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- + 5 years of work history, production management/team lead experience in an automotive assembly or manufacturing environment a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Proficient problem solving/analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Must be able to make decisions regarding quality, production and associate issues
- Ability to make recommendations for quality and process changes
- Supervise the production area to ensure all production, shipping and receiving, and quality goals are met
- Coach, mentor and train Jumpers and associates on job specific requirements as well as track and record training using various methods
- Promote a safe work environment by correcting unsafe work practices or machine hazards and providing corrective action when necessary to prevent future incidents
- Actively participate and monitor Lean Manufacturing practices including Kaizan, Kanban and 5S events and ensure high levels of housekeeping standards are maintained
- Ensure all produced parts meet or exceed company approved specifications including quality
- Ensure adequate staffing for each shift including the monitoring of time and attendance records
- Maintain an open environment through the use of the open door policy, shift start up meetings and problem solving teams
- Lead team building activities and events to build and sustain a cohesive and efficient work teams
- Complete necessary paperwork including accident reports, performance appraisals, production, scrap and downtime reports
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Administrative Support position.