Job TitleProduction Leader
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU at Contec Inc. in Spartanburg, SC. Contec Inc. is seeking qualified Production Lead to assist in overseeing a department. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
What We Offer:
- Starting to pay of $16.75/hr (goes to 17.25/hr after 90 days)
- Heath Benefits
- Conveniently located
- Opportunity for Advancement (90-Day Temp-to-Hire)
- Shifts available: 2nd Shift (4:00 pm-12:00 am) Monday-Friday
What We Are Looking For:
- Must have Industrial Lead/Supervisory Experience
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Stable Work History
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift and wear appropriate PPE for department requirements
- Must be able to read, write, and verbally communicate effectively
- Must have strong mathematical and reasoning skills
- Must have strong computer skills
What You’ll Do:
- Assign duties to work cell personnel
- Organizes adequate raw material for production
- Inspects production equipment/processes to ensure safe and proper functioning
- Identifies problems and reports to OJTs & Supervisors
- Reports status updates within shift
- Informs Supervisor of problems, suggestions, and opportunities
- Assists in evaluating and reports performance
- Works with Trainers to ensure that all operators are proficient, and conform to policies and procedures
- Maintains an environment that promotes the core values and culture of Contec
For three decades, Contec, Inc., has led cleaning innovation in the most critical and demanding industries from pharmaceutical and medical device to aerospace. Focused on both efficacy and efficiency, our disposable microfiber cleaning products deliver advanced cleaning performance to lower total operational costs by maximizing efficiency and effectiveness of cleaning professionals. Whether your focus is healthcare, institutional, retail, or commercial cleaning, Contec's PREMIRA microfiber mops, disposable microfiber wipes, and other cleaning tools are the best choice for a healthier facility.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Production Lead Position.
For immediate consideration, please email resume firstname.lastname@example.org