Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Supervisor will provide team leadership and management to attain safety, quality, delivery, cost and talent building objectives for the MAU associates.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years applicable experience
- Proficient communication skills
- Strong customer/client focus with the ability to problem solve
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Strong Leadership and decision-making skills
- Able to walk up to 6 miles daily
- Ability to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Provide supervision of the MAU staff assigned to specific assets on rotating shift operation
- Manage multiple raw materials that have critical process variables that must be controlled
- Sustain and support leader standard work for MAU
- Assist with conflict resolution between:
- Employees and the customer
- Supervise the platform with safety as priority number one
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to all employees
- Control costs and manage the workforce to best meet the customer’s needs
- Investigate Material damage and material shortage
- Update communication boards and address issues that are "red"
- Other duties as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply