Job TitleShipping Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Shipping Clerk with MAU in Augusta, GA. Our jobs are great opportunities offering growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1 or more years’ experience in the wireless support industry
- Strong customer support and customer relationship skills
- Technical skills regarding help desk support
- Able to multitask in a fast paced working environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Lead a team while also providing guidance
- Supervise two or more employees
- Quick decision maker
- Familiarity with Excel spreadsheets
What We Offer:
- MAU BIC health benefits
- Brenau Tuition Assistance Program
- Full-time 8 hour shift ranging between a 8am-8pm window
- Great team environment with supportive co-workers
- Pay range of $10.00 -$12.00 per hour
- No weekends!
What You’ll Do As A Shipping Clerk:
- Handle incoming and outgoing shipments by checking them physically
- Maintain sense of urgency and consistently meets deadlines when responding to customer issues.
- Organize packaging procedures to ensure safety of shipment
- Ensure that serial and batch numbers match the product
- Pull, pack and ship finished goods
- Report and replace any defective item prior to packing
- Prepare and paste labels on shipments
- Ensure that items are properly packed and labeled
- Ensure that the warehouse is cleaned and maintained at all times
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Shipping Clerk position.