Job TitleMail Sorter
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Mail Sorter with MAU. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office
- Proficient world geography (preferred)
- Excellent attention to detail and persistence
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to push, pull, and bend
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $9.50 per hour
- On-the-job training
- Great Hours (10:00 AM – 4:30 PM Monday, Tuesday, and Friday)
- No rotating shifts
- No weekends
- No overtime
What You’ll Do As A Mail Sorter:
- Duties include receiving, sorting, processing & posting our international mail for our customers
- Load & operate mail processing machinery
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Mail Sorter position.