Job TitleForklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Forklift Operator with MAU at a GREAT Company in Anderson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and, your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Minimum of 1 year of forklift experience (in the past 5 years)
- Must be willing and available to work 3rd shift but train on 1st for 2 weeks
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10 hours
We We Offer:
- Starting pay of $13.50/hour ($15.50/hour after 90 days)
- Health Benefits
- Great work environment
- 2-weeks of on-the-job training on 1st shift
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Operate a sit-down, electric forklift proficiently during a 8-hour shift
- Withstand prolonged sitting, as well as constant mounting and dismounting of the forklift
- Operate a lift mount warehouse management system
- Perform a forklift safety inspection at every shift
After successfully submitting your application on our job board, you will be redirected to our website to schedule an interview with us.
Walk-in interviews are also available every Monday through Friday from 9AM-11AM and 1PM-4PM
All interviews take place at Anderson Office: 205A Concord Rd in Anderson, SC.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening. Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position. EOE
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.