Job TitleParts Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Parts Associate with MAU in Anderson, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We are Looking For:
- High school degree required
- Experience in parts sales position (preferred)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Inventory, Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills may be required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to assess weights and judge distance and heights
- Regular sitting or standing on MHE equipment ( forklift and tugger equipment )
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12.00 per hour
- Health Benefits
What You’ll Do As A Material Handler:
- Look up parts for Technicians. Inform technicians of price, shipping date, anticipated delays, etc.
- Verifies stock availability and processes orders.
- Completes order form; computes total cost taking price, discounts, shipping charges, etc., into account.
- Calls on customers to generate part sales.
- May route orders to order-filling department and follow-up on orders to ensure delivery by specified dates.
- May confer with production, sales, shipping, warehouse, or carrier personnel to expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments.
- Driving is an essential function of this position and a current valid drivers license must be maintained at all times.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Parts Associate position.