Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at Bosch in Summerville, SC. Bosch is currently seeking candidates for opportunities in production that will involve working in a climate controlled manufacturing/assembly setting around industrial machines and powered industrial vehicles.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Work Keys: 3 applied math, 4 locating information, 3 graphic literacy
- Ability to lift, push, pull up to 30lbs continuously.
- Ability to stand the entire shift.
- Ability to work overtime.
- Ability to pass vision screening
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $12/hour.
- Health Benefits.
- Great schedule: Monday – Friday 08:00 am – 4:10 pm.
- Temporary position.
- No rotating schedules.
What You’ll Do as an Warehouse Associate:
- Prepare and gather materials/tools to build products by reading Assembly Instructions, blueprint readings and parts list.
- Construct parts and subassemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit and fastening parts and subassemblies.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Unload and re-pack boxes.
- Work as a team.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties and responsibilities required of the Bosch Warehouse Associate.