Job TitleShipping Technician
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Shipping Technician with MAU near Easley, SC. As the Shipping Technician, you will ship parts and maintain documentation.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Strong computer skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in manufacturing
- Material handler skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Use skill saw, drill, and any other power tools to construct shipping crates/ pallets/containers, etc.
- Knowledge and use of customer-oriented shipping portals
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Health benefits
- Great hours
- Mon-Thurs, 6 AM to 4:30 PM
What You’ll Do As A Shipping Technician:
- Ship parts using open order report
- Maintain and update all documents and records related to shipping
- Help with customer complaints about shipping
- Conduct physical counts of existing inventory
- Deliver and pick up goods as needed
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Shipping Technician position.