Logistics Inventory Analyst MAU at BMW
Job TitleLogistics Inventory Analyst MAU at BMW
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU at BMW Logistics Inventory Analyst
Start your new career as a Logistics Inventory Analyst with MAU at BMW in Greer, SC. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Prior experience of stockroom, warehouse, shipping/receiving, or inventory
- Experience with RFID inventory scanners a plus
- Prior experience utilizing SAP
- Experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically with Microsoft Outlook
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking and multitask skills
- Ability to sit, stand and walk for 10 to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. repeatedly, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Employment stability
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50/hr during day shift and 17.50/hr during night shift
- Multiple Shifts Available
- 10 to 12/hr shifts
- Major medical benefits (BlueCross / BlueShield)
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Life Insurance
What You'll Do As A Logistics Inventory Analyst:
- Material handling, picking and packing, scanning parts, cycle counts & inventory analysis via computer
- Compute reporting metrics via SAP, such as on-time delivery rates, order fulfillment rates, or inventory turns
- Analyze logistics data, using methods such as data mining, data modeling, or cost or benefit analysis
- Recommend improvements to existing or planned logistics processes
- Prepare reports on logistics performance measures
More About BMW- Spartanburg
BMW Spartanburg, SC manufacturing produces the X3 and X5 Sports Activity Vehicle and the X4 and X6 Sports Activity Coupe. The 1,150-acre, over 6-million-square-foot campus generates its own power, offers an on-site Family Health Center and provides 24-hour security and firefighting personnel.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening. Qualified applicants must also be willing to train on and learn to operate forklift and other powered industrial equipment.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Logistics Inventory Analyst position.