Job TitlePaint Polisher
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Paint Polisher with MAU in Greer, SC. As a Paint Polisher you will polish parts that have been painted on vehicles.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- Clean driving record
- High School Diploma
- Be able to sit and stand for prolonged periods of time
- Retrieve parts from the spray booth after painting and drying
- Move the parts racks or a painted vehicle to the polish area
- Examine the painted surfaces under lights to locate any possible defects
- If a defect or contaminant is found in the painted surface, sand out the defect either by hand or with an air powered vibrating sander
- When defect is successfully removed then apply polish and buff the surface to achieve a consistent surface gloss
- If a defect is not able to be removed or too much damage is created to the area that cannot be polished out the he vehicle is returned to the prep area for rework and repainting
- Clean dust and debris form the area until clean and free of contaminants
- Where required unmask the areas adjacent to the painted areas that have been protected from over spray
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply