Job TitleVehicle Inspector
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Vehicle Inspector with MAU at Container Maintenance Corporation in Greer, SC. Join the team that was established in 1971. Operating in 10 states throughout the Midwest and Southeast, Marine Repair Services / Container Maintenance Corporation provides intermodal equipment maintenance, repair, and storage services. As a Vehicle Inspector, you will be responsible for identifying damaged components of intermodal equipment.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of heavy equipment experience
- Automotive maintenance, yard truck operation, and/or forklift operation experience (preferred)
- Experience using:
- Depot Systems
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Ability to use a tablet for entries
- Mechanical background (preferred)
- Availability between 7 AM and 8 PM
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 - $15 per hour, based on experience
- Day shift hours
- Health benefits
What You’ll Do As A Vehicle Inspector:
- Identify damaged components of intermodal equipment
- Operate a web-based inventory system
- Communicate clearly and effectively with customers, written and verbally
- Comprehend FMCSA Regulations (MRS-CMC will provide training)
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Vehicle Inspector position.