Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Packer with MAU at C.F. Sauer near Greenville, SC. Join the team that has been making cooking and food products since 1887. As the Packer, you will be responsible for monitoring product as it prepared for shipment and inspect product for any damages or imperfections. This is an entry level position that does not require a High School Diploma or experience.
What We Are Looking For:
- Must be able to work First and Second Shift
- Ability to work occasional overtime
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $10.96 per hour
- This is a Temp-to-Hire position
What You’ll Do As A Packer:
- Monitor product as it goes into packaging and loading onto conveyor once filled to appropriate level
- Stack packages on pallet
- Stack and pile finished goods into containers
- Prepare goods for shipment
- Pack them following a specific set of instructions
- Check to ensure containers are damage free
- Seal containers
- Setup X-Ray machine to proper channel for product run
- Reject pouches that fail X-Ray and ensure they get properly rechecked
- Move completed packages for loading
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Packer position.