Robert Bosch LLC Summerville - Rebox Associate
Job TitleRobert Bosch LLC Summerville - Rebox Associate
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as a Re-box Associate with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC at the Summerville Warehouse. Join the team that has been providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Re-box Associate, you will be responsible for verifying and preparing products for packing. After packing, you will label the items with the correct part number.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- 6 months – 3 years of experience in a related environment
- Experience with warehouse management systems such as SAP, AS400, Red Prairie, etc.
- Proficient communication skills, oral and written in English
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work independently
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Health benefits (Major Medical)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Starting pay of $12.50 per hour
- Plus $0.50 shift premium for second shift
- Multiple shifts available
- First Shift (5:00 AM – 1:30 PM)
- Second Shift (1:30 PM – 10:00 PM)
- Straight Shifts
- Lots of opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As A Re-box Associate :
- Packs and prepares products
- Verify materials and quantities
- Remove the product and material from one box to another following defined working instructions
- Determine the correct sized box and part orientation compared to original orientation
- Label items with correct part number
- Follow packing instructions and directions from supervisor
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Re-box Associate position.