Robert Bosch Summerville - Auditor
Job TitleRobert Bosch Summerville - Auditor
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as an Auditor with MAU at Robert Bosch, LLC at the Warehouse in Summerville, SC. Join the team that providing parts and accessories for all types of automobiles in North America since 1906. As the Auditor, you will be responsible for auditing all inbound freight to verify that it was properly received into the system. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, organized, and process driven.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous experience in a Warehouse environment
- Experience with Warehouse management systems such as SAP, AS400, Red Prairie, etc.
- Basic math skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work 2nd shift (1:30 PM – 10:00 PM) with the flexibility to come in early or stay late
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
What We Offer:
- Health benefits (Major Medical)
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Starting pay of $16 per hour
- Straight Shifts
- Lots of opportunity for overtime
- Opportunity for advancement
What You’ll Do As An Auditor:
- Audit all inbound freight to verify that it is properly received into the system
- Organize the put-away sheets on a daily basis
- Audit the end-cap locations to verify the transporters dropped in the correct location
- Audit the processes to confirm they are being completed correctly
- Perform other duties as assigned
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Auditor position.