Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at American Tactical in Summerville, SC. Join one of the newer teams in the firearm industry and work to help distribute high quality products from around the world. As a Warehouse Associate, you will maintain all aspects of the Warehouse; assist in the organization as well as the shipping and receiving of serialized and non-serialized inventory; and assist in other areas as needed for the company.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Build knowledge of the organization and processes
- Strong attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to use good judgment and logic
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Excellent record keeping skills
- Willingness to work overtime / Saturdays if needed
- Ability to multitask and remain flexible
- Attention to detail – Quality and organization are of the utmost importance
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $14 per hour
- Multiple shifts available
- 1st shift, 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM
- 2nd shift, 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical service
- Opportunity for advancement
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Verify the accuracy of freight received to packing slips
- Check in and post all firearms before the end of the day of which they entered the warehouse
- Place all freight on the shelves or in the location officially selected
- Proper marking of shelving and aisles with location codes for all products
- Inventory control and maintenance of all tools and equipment used in performance of warehouse operations
- Team up with lateral departments to perform product inventory cycle count of one manufacturer per week
- Process PO returns, Back to Factory returns, or any Returned package or Product Problem Form
- Assist lateral departments in the warehouse depending upon the demands of each department and their workload
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.