Job TitleWarehouse Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Warehouse Coordinator will be responsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting for the warehouse management system and inventory counting to attain safety, quality, delivery, and cost metrics.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Opportunity for advancement
- High School Diploma
- 1 year of experience operating a forklift
- 1 year of experience in a warehouse environment (preferred)
- 1 year of experience using warehouse management systems (preferred)
- Strong computer skills
- Availability to work night shift
- Provide warehouse support material handling specific tasks
Adjust workflow scheduling based on system/associate need
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert with Warehouse Management System processes and continuous improvement
- Ensure that processes are completed to Material Flow and Warehouse Management System standards to ensure accurate inventory
- Safely and accurately perform inventory cycle counts as scheduled
Perform scanning diligence audits
- Perform on shift safety observations in assigned area
- Provide outstanding customer service and represent MAU to client in a professional manor
- Investigate material shortages
- Ensure compliance with GMP, dress code, and MAU policies
- Participate actively in simple problem solving
- Perform any special customer requests
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Warehouse Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply