Night Shift Forklift Operator
Job TitleNight Shift Forklift Operator
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU at Kimberly-Clark is actively hiring for jobs with work starting immediately! Kimberly-Clark falls into the category of an essential business, and the facilities continue to operate during the COVID-19 situation. Join the MAU at Kimberly-Clark team today to help provide highly needed products throughout the world! Start your new career with MAU as a Forklift Operator at Kimberly-Clark, in Neenah, Wisconsin.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $18.50 per hour
- Sign-on bonus of $300
3 paid 30 minute breaks
- Paid weekly
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Smoke-free work environment
- On-the-job training and development
- Safety Programs – up to $100 Forklift Operator - Shipping Coordinator
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- 1 year of forklift experience in the past 3 years
- 6 months of stable work history
- Warehouse/logistics experience (preferred)
- WMS experience (preferred)
- Ability to work 12-hour night shifts (6 PM - 6 AM)
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
What You’ll Do As A Forklift Operator:
- Participate in shift meetings
- Inspect / blow down forklift and complete form
- Report any operating issues or oil leaks to Shipping Coordinator
- Stock, Stage, Replenish material on converting lines using assigned forklift
- Assist Shipping Coordinator when performing RM Audit
- Continuously monitor and correct nonconforming issues in the warehouse and on converting line bays
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential within as little as 30 days of hire. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re hiring to fill Forklift Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Forklift Operator position.