Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
Supervises the unloading, storage, and issuing of raw materials to the Operations department. Also oversees the receipt and storage of finished goods from Operations, and the shipping of finished goods to downstream locations.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of applicable experience also accepted
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong customer/client focus
- Proficient problem-solving/analysis skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Strong leadership and decision making skills
- Proficient teamwork orientation
- Ensure the flow of work throughout the shift supports the timely delivery of raw materials to operations assets as well as the timely loading of finished goods on outbound shipments
- Be proactive with crew assignments to support all parts of the warehouse operation
- Coach drivers to improve both quality and performance
- Investigate raw material damage and interruptions in raw material flow to Operations
- Update communication boards and address any "red conditions"
- Employee attendance counseling
- Payroll/KRONOS timekeeping maintenance
- Active participation in lean problem-solving
- Provide coaching, training and mentoring to all employees and within the platform
- Special customer requests
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply