LocationBeech Island, SC
Employment TypeContract Associate
Packer Job Description
Required Experience: Must have at least one (1) year of previous work experience.
Qualifications: Must successfully complete drug screen and criminal background check prior to hire.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule to include rotating and swing shifts
- Must be able to work weekends as production schedule increases by clients
- Must be able to work a 8-12 hour shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds when performing job tasks
- Must be able to report to work on time and have reliable transportation
Starting pay up to $8.64/hour with perfect attendance*
*Pay rate is $8.14/hour. Associates with perfect attendance in one work week will receive an additional $.50/hour, making pay $8.64/hour.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hand packing and stacking of finished product
- Proper labeling and counting of finished inventory
- Sorting damaged case goods and re-packing materials to meet quality standards
- Supplying required WIP material to support department specific packaging
- Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Clean and maintain work station and follow all safety and company policies
- Keep track of parts and materials and refill bins needed to perform duties
MAU offers optional benefits to associates including medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401K and life insurance.