Employment TypeContract Associate
Job Title: Furnace Operator
- Operate various wire drawing/flattening machines, annealing furnaces and precision grinders associated with the production of stainless products.
- Input data into MES computer system.
- Identify and resolve equipment malfunctions, working with maintenance.
- Set up and maintain furnace and tubes.
- Maintain material quality and intergrity.
- Operate fork-truck as needed.
- Troubleshoot process problems.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing facility.
- High School diploma required.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Able to work rotating shifts.
- Must be able to lift/carry up to 25 pounds.