Job TitleSenior Recruiter
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
The Client Engagement Manager’s purpose is to provide recruiting support and ensure delivery of direct and/or contract hire recruiting services that support MAU’s client’s business objectives. Candidate must be located in GA or SC. Target areas include Augusta, Charleston, and Greenville.
- Support business goals by meeting/exceeding individual and team total gross margin goals.
- Lead, train, and monitor the performance of team members to ensure efficiency.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with current and prospective clients and candidates by conducting site visits, attending trade shows/recruiting events, and networking opportunities.
- Manage and direct team recruiting activities by providing focus and leadership motivating and developing recruiting team members.
- Work closely with Business Development, recruiters, and clients throughout the recruiting process including pricing, position qualification, development of recruiting strategies, initial resume submittal, scheduling telephone and personal interviews, offer creation/presentation, and on-boarding.
- Conduct regular client briefings and ensure the team is adequately equipped to hire in a timely, cost-effective manner and deliver candidates accurately matched to assigned clients’ specifications.
- Keep abreast of changes in recruiting priorities of clients and help recruiters set priorities based on these changes.
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in direct and contract hire recruitment.
- Work with hiring managers to provide creative recruitment solutions to meet the needs of the business
- Source, pre-screen and interview candidates
- Be experienced in pro-active sourcing, including use of social networks and other alternative sourcing methodologies in order to ensure a robust pipeline of potential candidates
- Develop and maintain networks both internally and externally in the organization to identify key talent and build of pipelines
- Conduct position qualification, determine pricing, and develop and execute recruiting strategies.
- Follow up with candidates and client after interviews.
- Manage the offer generation and approval process
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data using MAU’s internal systems
- Manage the scheduling of interviews and preparation of candidates for job interviews.
- Present job offers, negotiate, close the transactions, and confirm start dates and compensation.
- Communication Proficiency
- Collaboration Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Time Management
- Project Management
- Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Teamwork Orientation
- Business Acumen
- Results Driven
- Financial Management
- Presentation Skills
Required Competencies for all MAU Staff
- Ethical Conduct
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum three years of recruiting, staffing or management experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional consulting and client relationship management skills with strengths in successful conflict resolution
- High achievement drive, resilience, flexibility and commitment to achieving goals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Preferred Education and Experience
- CPC, PHR or other relevant certification
This position can supervise the following positions:
Career Path Progression from this position
Director Professional Services,
Client Engagement Manger
Other Corporate Support Functions
Work Environment or Working Conditions
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Further, this job may require occasional presence at customer sites, both in administrative and manufacturing environments. Customer sites sometimes include process manufacturing equipment and heavy power industrial vehicles. Environments may vary from non-temperature controlled environments to GMP clean room required.
- Ability to lift 5- 20lbs periodically
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 4 hours
- Ability to sit for up to 4 hours
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.