Volvo Car - FTZ Coordinator
Job TitleVolvo Car - FTZ Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo, the vision is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car brand". We believe our global success will be driven by making life less complicated for people, while strengthening our commitment to safety, quality and the environment. We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people onboard. People with passion, energy, business sense and the drive to innovate. People that want to create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. Volvo was established in 1915 and later founded on April 14, 1927. Volvo employs over 29,000 highly qualified employees worldwide. The Volvo Group's mission is to become to world leader in sustainable transportation while maintaining their core values of quality, safety, and environmental care.
The purpose of the role is to coordinate the processing of Foreign Trade Zone activities through the FTZ system (MIC) relative to production parts from suppliers in assigned Trade Lane and built vehicles to assigned Trade Lane.
- Maintain vessel schedules
- Submit Importer Security Filings (ISF)
- Work with related departments to monitor and process premium transport shipments
- Process Inbound inbonds (CF7512) and permits to transfer (ePTT)
- Process Zone Admissions (e214)
- Review Inventory and process adjustments as required
- Process Outbound inbonds (CF7512)
- Ability to interact cross-functionally and to act in a multi-cultural environment
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities