Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Job TitleCollections Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Collections Clerk with MAU at our client in Covington, GA. As a Collections Clerk, you will be responsible for following up on past-due invoices and collecting debts. This is a temporary assignment, lasting approximately 3 months.
What We Offer:
- $19.00 per hour
- 1st shift, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- On-the-job training
- Referral bonuses
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years of experience in collections
- Accounting and B2B collections experience
- Knowledge of how to professionally interact with customers to collect debts
What You’ll Do As A Collections Clerk:
- Review all past due invoices
- Update customer contact information
- Reach out to responsible parties via phone, mail, etc.
- Professionally interact with customers to settle outstanding balances
- Document all interactions with customers
- Process payments
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply