Accounts Receivable Clerk
Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Job TitleAccounts Receivable Clerk
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Accounts Receivable Clerk
Expand your professional portfolio as the Accounts Receivable Clerk with MAU’s client in McDonough, GA. As the Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will handle Accounts Receivable (AR) duties providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to the accounting personnel, and assist in other areas as needed for the company. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school
- 3+ years prior experience with Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Experience working in wholesale distribution company
- Experience managing multiple companies
- Experience with international companies
- Defined accomplishment of automation, streamlining processes, and moving to a paperless workflow
- Experience with inventory receiving and 3-way invoice matching
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP)
- Experience working within the Credit & Collections module of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains (GP)
- Knowledge of general accounting principals
- Knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting, specifically Microsoft Dynamics – GP and spreadsheet programs (Excel)
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent data entry and math skills
- Enter and post payments received by check, Fax Check, or credit card in accounting system
- Create and print Fax Checks for customers
- Process customer cash receipts (i.e., lockbox) in accounting system
- Make electronic deposits from clients into bank account
- Create Monthly Reports
- Reconcile accounts
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
- Investigate and resolve customer queries
- Process adjustments
- Collect data and prepare daily / monthly metrics
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply