Accounts Receivable Specialist
Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Job TitleAccounts Receivable Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Accounts Receiving Specialist
Start your new career as an Accounts Receiving Specialist with MAU’s client in McDonough, GA. As the Accounts Receiving Specialist, you will process and correct billing records, credit and collection activities and maintenance of the accounts receivable ledger. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- 2+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Understanding of customer payment terms
- Understanding of AR process as it relates to the GL
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Applications
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $38.7K - $41K annually
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Direct-hire opportunity
What You’ll Do as an Accounts Receiving Specialist:
- Process invoices from the BOL/PL received daily
- Ensure invoice accuracy as pertaining to BOL/PL
- Ensure accuracy of account coding
- Create and process invoices and ensure accuracy
- Retrieve bank deposits daily and post all deposits from Customers with notification to customers regarding payment discrepancies
- Process new Customers and obtain financial information required for setup
- Create and update customer relation information
- Reconcile AR to GL
- Work with various departments to resolve billing issues
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Accounts Receiving Specialist position.