Credit & Collections Specialist
Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Job TitleCredit & Collections Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Credit & Collections Specialist
Expand your professional portfolio as the Credit & Collections Specialist with MAU’s client in McDonough, GA. As the Credit & Collections Specialist, you will handle accounts receivables duties, and assists accounting personnel by providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to the accounting personnel of the company. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Direct-hire opportunity
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school (preferred)
- 3+ years’ prior experience with accounts receivable position
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting, specifically Microsoft Dynamics - GP and spreadsheet programs
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Excellent data entry and math skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Effective verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Effective organizational, stress and time management skills
- Utilize the Credit/Collections Module of Microsoft Dynamics GP Call for managing customer accounts including call and e-mail on delinquent accounts. Send demand notices on delinquent accounts
- Work with sales staff on customer accounts delinquency issues
- Work with sales staff on new customer on-boarding process and procedures (Federal Firearms License or equivalent for states, vendor and bank references and Sales Tax Exemption Form)
- Work with sales staff on existing customer credit review process and procedures.
- Coordinate customer payments, billing inquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Utilize the company’s customer order workflow process to review and release sales orders for shipment
- Coordinate resolution with the sales staff for customer sales orders denied release for shipment
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Provide accurate and effective document preparation and records management relative to the AR function in accordance with records retention policies and procedures
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential
- Clerical and office support of the management team
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply