Job CategoryAccounting & Finance
Job TitleAccounting Analyst
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio with MAU in Greer, SC as an Accounting Analyst. As an Accounting Analyst, you will perform account analyses and monitor various accounts to ensure proper disposition of company liabilities. You will also assist with projects and system enhancements to improve efficiency of operations.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long-term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market-leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Business Administration (preferred)
- OR 4+ years of experience in an accounting environment
- 3+ years of professional experience in accounting
- Clear understanding of accounting principles
- Proficiency in PC spreadsheets and general Windows environment
- SAP knowledge of FI (Accounts Payable) and MM (Procurement) modules (preferred)
- Good verbal and written communication and explanation skills
- Must have P2P (procure to pay) process experience, Accounts Payable experience, strong Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Teams) skills, and intermediate to advanced Excel skills (macros and pivot tables)
- Monitor, analyze, and report on the operational processes with the goal of finding and recommending opportunities and implementing improvements in accuracy, efficiency, and timeliness
- Monitor, analyze, and drive resolution to AP open items
- This includes debit balances, workflow items and payment issues
- Participate in projects relating to or affecting Accounts Payable processes
- Account analyses and account maintenance, taking actions as needed to clear open items to minimize financial risk
- This requires cross-functional initiative with other departments to resolve open issues
- Assist in system/process design as well as maintenance and testing of changes and system upgrades
- Act as a backup for Accounts payable posting as needed
- Prepare month end reports for management including metrics
- Perform month-end entries
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply