Job TitleBranch Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Branch Coordinator is responsible for the efficient operation of the office to include applicant flow, employee payroll, and administrative requirements in order to be in compliance with all applicable policies, rules, regulations, and laws.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- 2-year college degree or equivalent experience
- Above average computer skills
- 1+ years payroll experience required
- Microsoft Office, Excel, and Word proficiency
- Administer testing as required
- Interview prospective candidates and explain company services, as required
- Conduct employee orientations when needed
- Post absenteeism to Avionte
- Order and maintain all supplies for the office
- Process payroll weekly
- Maintain attendance reports for client locations and send reports to clients
- Process background checks for applicants
- Maintain employee files
- Perform phone screens for applicants, as needed
- Answer incoming phone calls and take messages
- Identify and eliminate waste in processes
- Assist employees in understanding and enrolling in insurance benefits
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Branch Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply