Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleCommunity Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Community Coordinator with MAU’s client in Augusta, GA. As the Community Coordinator, you will provide complete client service to Emergency Rental Assistance clients as well as other 211 calls, perform outbound calls to acquire documentation, and provide client intake data entry.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $15 per hour
- Great hours
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday-Friday
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for advancement
- On-the-job training
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma
- Associate degree in a business-related field (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in a call center, crisis hotline, or information and referral service setting
- Proven administrative knowledge, including data entry skills, and proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as a variety of other computer systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of health and human services in the Augusta, GA area
- Ability to accurately assess client needs
- Sensitivity and ability to manage individual diversity issues presented by callers
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Must demonstrate advanced computer skills, and have a commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to plan, organize, and work independently
- Strong phone etiquette
- Emergency responder knowledge (a plus)
What You’ll Do As A Community Coordinator:
- Offer complete client services in responding to inquiries and providing intake for ERA clients
- Assess callers’ needs using the principles of active listening, and advocate for callers in assessing resources, as appropriate
- Demonstrate and maintain proficiency in effectively using database systems software and computer hardware
- Perform outbound calls to obtain client eligibility information, and to obtain landlord and/or utility payment information
- Maintain accurate records of client’s information and referrals given on each call, and client’s intake packets received
- Maintain an acceptable level of call handling and customer service performance as described by AIRS standards
- Alert supervisors and co-workers to barriers, changes, gaps, problems, or issues in the 211 and outreach program service systems
- Other duties as assigned by management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Community Coordinator position.