Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleHR Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for developing/maintaining all COVID-19 guidelines, protocols, and procedures for both full time internal employees as well as associates who work at client locations. The HR Coordinator also provides assistance with the human resource processes at MAU in the Corporate HR Department.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Associates degree in human resources or related field (preferred)
- Or equivalent years of relevant work history
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Experience with working standard office equipment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- SHRM Certified Professional (preferred)
- BambooHR and Avionte experience (preferred)
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the HR Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply