AP Office Manager Assistant
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleAP Office Manager Assistant
Employment TypeDirect Placement
AP Assistant Office Manager
Start your new career as an Assistant with MAU in Augusta, GA. As an Assistant Office Manager, you will be responsible for a broad range of activities to support multiple departments.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay between $16 - $17 based on experience
- This is a salaried position
- Great hours
- 1st shift M – F 8 AM – 5 PM
- Conveniently Located
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- On-the-job training
What We are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Some college in business and finance (preferred)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Computer systems
- Accounts Payable working knowledge
What You’ll Do as an Assistant Office Manager:
- Answer, screen, and transfer all telephone calls
- Take and relay messages
- Greet walk-ins, customers and visitors and escort them to the required destinations
- Promote safety and housekeeping at all times; Identify and report safety concerns
- Collect, sort, distribute, and prepare mail and deliveries
- Strategically plan, schedule, and implement travel arrangements
- Schedule and confirm appointments for clients, customers, and personnel
- Maintain inventory of general supplies
- Order and stock supply
- Maintain electronic databases for multiple needs
- Responsible for maintenance and use of office equipment
- Maintain related supplies
- Assist with coordination of team events
- Manage Visitors, Cleaning Crew, and Various Vendors
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: Proceeding description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities and safety requirements required for the Assistant Office Manager.