Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeContract Associate
The clerk is responsible for providing timely administrative support to ensure an efficient and orderly flow of staffing and recruiting operations.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High school diploma
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Experience in data entry, with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for up to 4 hours, climb stairs multiple times per day, and sit for up to 4 hours
- Answer incoming phone calls and record messages
- Interview a large volume of candidates each day
- Assist with candidate orientation, including background checks, drug screenings, and all E-verify tasks required to successfully onboard employees
- Ensure proper department applicant flow processes are maintained
- Coordinate all administrative tasks assigned to the site
- Order office supplies and maintain proper 5S compliance
- Oversee data entry of the system for the department
- Ensure maintenance of the quality system process flow
- Assist Staffing Specialists as needed, including performing the duties involved with correspondence, interview scheduling, and file maintenance
- Achieve the highest level of quality through continuous service delivery system improvement, and strive to exceed the customer’s expectations
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Clerk position.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply