Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleEWM Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Now is the time to start your new career with MAU as an EWM Specialist at Kimberly-Clark, in Hendersonville, NC. As the EWM Specialist, you will beresponsible for providing technical support and troubleshooting for the warehouse management system and inventory counting to attain safety, quality, delivery, and cost metrics.
This position with a top employer offers a competitive pay rate of up to $22.00 / hr. and an extensive benefits package including paid vacation and holidays, major medical insurance, 401k, and more to help set you up for financial and career success!
If you'd like to expedite your hiring process, you may visit the MAU Hendersonville branch, located at 2560 Asheville Hwy Suite 20, Hendersonville, NC 28791, during walk-in interview hours from 9 AM – 11 AM or 2 PM – 4 PM where you will be able to interview on the spot.
What We Offer:
- Newly increased pay rates:
- Day Shift: $21.50 per hour
- Night Shift: $22.00 per hour
- Weekly paycheck
- Safety Programs – up to $200 a month
- Major Medical Health benefits, Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Including Telehealth Medical Services
- Paid vacation
- Smoke-free work environment
- Annual associate recognition dinners
- Referral program
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma required
- 1+ year of experience operating a forklift required
- 1+ year of experience in a warehouse environment preferred
- 1+ year of experience using warehouse management systems preferred
- Strong computer skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with RFT Scanners
What You’ll Do as An EWM Specialist:
- Provide warehouse support material handling specific tasks
- Adjust workflow scheduling based on system/associate need
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert with Warehouse Management System processes and continuous improvement
- Ensure that processes are completed to Material Flow and Warehouse Management System standards to ensure accurate inventory
- Safely and accurately perform inventory cycle counts as scheduled
- Perform scanning diligence audits
- Perform on-shift safety observations in assigned area.
- Provide outstanding customer service and represent MAU to client in a professional manor
- Investigate material shortages
- Ensure compliance with GMP, dress code, and MAU policies
- Participate actively in simple problem solving
- Perform any special customer requests
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Who is Kimberly-Clark?
Kimberly-Clark's brands, including Andrex, Cottonelle, Depend, Huggies, Kleenex, Plenitude, Poise, Scott and U by Kotex, are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Fueled by ingenuity, creativity, and an understanding of people’s most essential needs, Kimberly-Clark’s employees around the world create products that help individuals experience more of what’s essential to them. We’re now hiring to fill Machine Operator positions for this world-leading manufacturer of consumer goods.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the EWM Specialist position.