Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleRecruiting Coordinator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Expand your professional portfolio as a Recruiting Coordinator with MasterBrand Cabinets in Kinston, NC. As the Recruiting Coordinator, you will guide applicants through the hiring process and manage unemployment claims.
- Competitive pay
- 1st shift
- Health Benefits
- Long-term Contract Opportunity
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience with clerical duties (preferred)
- Software knowledge: Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook), etc.
- Experience using SmartRecruiters and Workday (preferred)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and function in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills - listening, verbal, written and presentation
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Production hourly recruiting process to include:
- Phone pre-screens
- Coordination of onsite interview process including in person interviews with Operations, tours and offers
- Background & Drug screen processes
- Work in Applicant Tracking System to support administrative recruiting functions, track candidates, and retrieve data
- Interface with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers throughout the hiring process
- Onboarding prep (pre-start); communication with new hire, electronic onboarding, etc.
- Conduct production hourly exit interviews (in person and virtually)
- Manage and respond to unemployment claims
- Lead recruiting strategy efforts (i.e., schools, diverse groups, etc.) including in person meetings, preparation of materials, etc.
- Work with Marketing/Talent Acquisition on marketing campaigns (social media, newspaper, etc.)
- Maintain confidentiality and adheres to all regulations and laws pertaining to confidentiality
- Provide administrative support to the HR team
- Perform other duties as may be assigned at management’s discretion
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply