Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleTransportation Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a full-time Transportation Clerk with MAU in Anderson, SC! This is an amazing warehouse team that has been a top global authorized distributer. As the Transportation Clerk, you will be a key driver in our success.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience with Microsoft Word & Excel required
- Shipping experience (preferred)
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Strong attention to detail
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $17 per hour
- Great hours
- 2nd shift, 3 PM - 11:30 PM Mon - Fri or 4 PM - 2:30 AM Mon - Fri
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
What You’ll Do As A Transportation Clerk:
- Coordinate and communicate material moves between various warehouse via transportation team
- Inform receiving team of deliveries from other location
- Update daily reports and data tracking
- Headcount tracking reports
- Order supplies for various buildings via supplier website
- Communicate with pallet vendors and ensure daily shipments arrive
- Support task needed from senior leadership
- Support invoicing process
- Perform additional task as requested
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Transportation Clerk position.