HR Talent Specialist
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleHR Talent Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
HR Talent Specialist
Expand your professional portfolio as an HR Talent Specialist with our client in Greer, SC. As the HR Talent Specialist, you will manage the transactional pieces of the employee lifecycle and act as the "go-to" in supporting the on-site manufacturing team. This is a long-term contract position.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college in a related field
- OR High School Diploma / GED with a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience
- 1+ year of prior HR professional work experience
- Experience working in an environment with non-exempt employees, preferably in an industrial setting
- Passionate, employee advocate who wants to make a difference in the organization by helping employees succeed
- Approachable and responsive resource able to connect with employees at all levels
- Strong customer service focus, with a high level of responsiveness
- Supportive team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment; ability to diffuse a tense situation
- Applies solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, and confidentiality
- Strong interest in innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Expertise in a specialty area such as staffing
- Strong problem-solving skills: ability to make independent decisions, manage conflicting priorities in a fast paced environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Provide dedicated support and guidance to multiple HR Partners, including but not limited to: HR requests related to job postings, internal candidate qualification tracking, offer letter requests, interview scheduling and orientation logistics, candidate pre-employment tracking, HR data validation and troubleshooting as needed in relation to the above
- Provide employees and managers with an available first point of contact for HR support
- Own key tasks related to HR processes including hourly recruiting, hiring, scheduling performance/probationary reviews and suggest process improvements to simplify processes
- Partner with site leaders on hourly and apprentice recruitment strategy
- Assist with all other HR data and business requests as needed
- Navigate and share learning with your respective HR team regarding best practices
- Maintain and protect confidential data with utmost scrutiny, judgment, and care
- Assist with other HR special projects or initiatives as needed
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply