Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Interviewer position is responsible for three primary functions: recruiting scheduling and interviewing for various clients based on order specifications. Interviewers are tasked with working closely with Staffing Specialists to ensure they are matching quality candidates with job openings. This position is also a supporting role for administrative tasks such as receptionist duties and orientation processing.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s degree (preferred)
- 1-3 years of professional work experience
- Staffing industry, manufacturing HR or production supervisor experience (preferred)
- Experience working with general public
- Experience working with HRIS (preferred)
- Strong computer skills, Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient customer/client focus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent strategic thinking and business acumen
- Proficient high attention to detail
- Must have a strong sense of urgency with the ability to be flexible with your schedule
- Interview candidates for all transactional and project accounts via in-person interviews and phone screens
- Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports
- Regularly review work orders and interact with Staffing Specialists and Staffing Supervisors to ensure staffing goals are met
- Recruit qualified candidates through online sourcing portals such as the MAU website, Indeed, Craigslist, etc.
- Schedule appointments for interviews, pre-screening assessments, client interviews and orientations
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Interviewer job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply