Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeDirect Placement
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Receptionist position is expected to perform essential administrative duties with all phases of the applicant flow process in an efficient and timely manner. Further this position is critical to providing a positive applicant experience whether through phone etiquette or assistance with the application process in the branch lobby.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma
- Associate Degree (preferred)
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Experience handling high call volume
- Professional experience working with the public
- Answer phones in a positive and supportive manner to provide a great applicant or customer service
- Assist applicants with starting the electronic application in the MAU lobby or through the web
- Assist the MAU Associates with any questions that they might pose though the MAU lobby in a helpful and timely manner
- Ensure that the MAU Staffing Team received accurate and timely phone messages so that prompt response can be obtained
- Ensure that the MAU customer messages are forwarded to the correct MAU point of contact and follow up to ensure the message was received
- Assist with input of any application information or hiring documents and correctly scanned into the MAU database
- Ensure that hiring documents are properly identified and scanned into the associate’s file
- Assist with receiving packages and delivering to proper personnel in the office
- Perform other duties as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Receptionist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply