Supply Chain Planning Specialist
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleSupply Chain Planning Specialist
Employment TypeContract Associate
Supply Chain Planning Specialist
Expand your professional portfolio as Supply Chain Planning Specialist with our client in Greer, SC. As the Supply Chain Planning Specialist, you will be responsible for developing medium to long term supply chain processes and methods influencing supplier decisions and logistics cost. Develops and implements emergency concepts for highly complex supply chains.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of related experience in supply chain planning and/or logistics process planning and material control also accepted.
- 4+ years of experience in logistics to include experience in 2 of the following areas:
- Material planning, transportation and structure planning, supply chain planning including cost analysis, or packaging planning
- Experience must include 2 year of extended project management and proven project leadership skills
- Develop new or optimizing existing methods of supply, including emergency strategies, by using corporate standard concepts
- Perform quantitative and qualitative evaluations, considering impact to logistics costs and structure
- Investigate supply methods including (but not limited to) transportation, packaging, source of supply, and material flow for new or existing suppliers as well as new supplier selection process
- Initiate, investigate, and develop medium to long term planning strategies influencing supplier selection as well as initiates and implements process improvements by being innovative and creative
- Develop new methods and standards for the supply chain processes
- Lead cross-functional project teams, represents all Logistics departments / strategies in Plant core teams, breakout teams and other special tasks associated with projects
- Assure the supply chain including the emergency strategies to support the complexity of KOVP with the delivery restrictions and changes, by developing and implementing complex strategies
- Coordinate all required activities regarding Supply Concept development, maintenance and review with suppliers, customers and other Plant Spartanburg departments and ensure positive interaction
- Develop regular status reports and indicators to measure assigned work activity
- Perform other duties as assigned by operations supervisor
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply