Interviewer - Temporary Opportunity
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleInterviewer - Temporary Opportunity
Employment TypeContract Associate
The Interviewer position is responsible for recruiting, scheduling, and interviewing for various clients based on order specifications. Interviewers work closely with Staffing Specialists to ensure they are matching quality candidates with job openings. This position is also a supporting role for administrative tasks, such as receptionist duties and orientation processing. This is a temporary opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401k and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Associates/2 year degree (preferred)
- 1+ years of professional work experience
- Experience working with general public
- High degree of professionalism
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Staffing industry, manufacturing HR or production supervisor experience (preferred)
- HR certifications or staffing certifications (preferred)
- Experience working with an HRIS (preferred)
- Maintain applicant flow through placement of ads, development of recruiting sources and analysis of weekly and monthly recruiting source reports
- Regularly review work orders and interact with Staffing Specialists and Staffing Supervisors to ensure staffing goals are met
- Interview candidates for all transactional and project accounts via in-person interviews and phone screens
- Recruit qualified candidates through online sourcing portals, such as the MAU website, Indeed, etc.
- Schedule appointments for interviews, pre-screening assessments, client interviews and orientations
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Interviewer position.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply