Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Job TitleOnsite Clerk
Employment TypeContract Associate
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The Onsite Clerk is responsible for supporting the MAU team on-site with administrative responsibilities including payroll, attendance, and assignment information.
- Competitive pay
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills
- 2-years accounting experience (preferred)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Provide high-level support to the MAU team on site with administrative responsibilities
- Process all MAU associate’s weekly payroll and ensure perfect attendance bonus records are maintained and accurate
- Generate security badges
- Update customer security reports daily
- Assist with on-boarding and the starting of new associates by building
- Track and document attendance and generate counseling notices based on the MAU attendance policy
- Enter assignment information into company database
- Enter associates into Kronos timekeeping system
- Update associate assignments in Avionte
- Support the MAU safety culture by being an active participant and mentor by completing BBS observations
- Identify opportunities for improving and streamlining work processes
- Assist with administration of the MAU Substance Abuse program in the absence of an on-site team member
- Explain company benefits and procedures to employees
- Listen to and use new information appropriately
- Engage in daily interaction with customer
- Establish good rapport with other customer representatives
- Demonstrate ability to articulate policies, their applications, and the importance of adherence
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Onsite Clerk job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply