LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Job CategoryAdministrative & Clerical
Employment TypeContract Associate
As a Clerk, you will perform a variety of secretarial and clerical services in a timely manner, as they relate to the applicant flow, to ensure an efficient and orderly flow of operations.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Great work environment
- Optional Healthcare benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Paid Holidays after 560 work hours, and Paid Vacation after 90 days
- 401K and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High school diploma
- Two-year college degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Experience in data entry, with proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Office
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, stand/walk for up to 4 hours, climb stairs multiple times per day, and sit for up to 4 hours
- Answer incoming phone calls and record messages
- Assist with candidate orientations, including background checks, drug screenings, and all electronic verify tasks required to successfully onboard employees
- Ensure that the proper applicant and quality system process flow is maintained for the department
- Coordinate all administrative tasks assigned to the site
- Order office supplies and maintain proper 5s compliance
- Oversee system data entry for the department
- Assist the Staffing Specialists as needed, including correspondence, interview scheduling, and file maintenance
- Achieve the highest level of quality through continuous improvement of the service delivery system, and strive to exceed customer expectations
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Clerk position.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply