Client Services Coordinator
Job TitleClient Services Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Client Services Coordinator
As Client Services Coordinator, you will be expected to provide administrative support for tracking and reporting to clients, handling onboarding, proactive consultant care, and provide back up support as needed to Company Client Services Manager and SVP.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of recruiting, sourcing, staffing or management experience
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional consulting and client relationship management skills with strengths in successful conflict resolution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- SHRM-CP, PHR (preferred)
- Execute onboarding in a proactive manor
- Prepare Consultant Tracking Reports to Southern Company
- Provide Proactive Consultant Care & Extensions
- Coordinate sense journey with Director of Culture and Inclusion
- Conduct monthly check ins with all consultants
- Plan and purchase yearly consultant and client gifts in conjunction with Client Services Manager
- Plan two events for consultants a year in conjunction with Client Services Manager
- Resolve Consultant Issues with CSM i.e. Merit increase request management, unexpected terms and collecting company equipment, etc.
- Interact with existing managers on consultant reviews in conjunction with Client Services Manage.
- Manage adds/terms of Southern Company Account in a proactive manner
- Attend SCS TO LW Qualification Calls with CSM and assist with documenting notes in Bullhorn
- Assist CSM in Scheduling Interviews
- Coordinate Special Projects i.e. GTS Program and tracking, Manage Supplemental Staffing VMS jobs, etc.
Who is 3Ci?
Since day one, 3Ci has believed in placing the value of people and relationships above all else. By building the business one relationship at a time and putting people first, 3Ci has led a movement: to put people first, to be partners not vendors, and prioritize our client’s success as our own. In 2018, two of Georgia’s most established, independently owned workforce solutions companies came together when MAU Workforce Solutions acquired 3Ci. By opening up the geographic reach of 3Ci, MAU has given 3Ci the unique opportunity to supercharge growth.
EOE: Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Talent Acquisition Specialist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship