Job TitleRecruiting Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Recruiting Coordinator performs a variety of secretarial and clerical services in a timely manner, as related to the applicant flow, to ensure efficient and orderly operation.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Opportunity for advancement
- High school diploma
- Associates degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of clerical experience
- Customer service and data entry experience
- Microsoft Outlook and Office proficiency
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Answer phone calls and take messages
- Ensure proper applicant flow process is maintained, and onboard all new hires
- Coordinate all clerical assigned administrative tasks
- Oversee data entry and testing for the recruiting department
- Maintain quality system process flow
- Assist the Staffing Specialist, as needed, including correspondence, interview scheduling, and file maintenance
- Achieve the highest level of quality through continuous improvement of the service delivery system, and strive to exceed customers’ expectations
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Recruiting Coordinator job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply