Job TitleImport-Export Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Start your new career as an Import-Export Coordinator with MAU at The David J. Joseph Company in Charleston, SC. As the Import-Export Coordinator, you will coordinate loading with the Suppliers, initiate the billings, costing, payments, accounting adjustments and transfers, and analyze and allocate margins. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
What We Are Looking For:
- Associate degree in business or transportation/logistics
- OR the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Logistics/transportation industry knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient PC skills including Microsoft Office and ability to learn in-house systems
- Knowledge of Incoterms
What We Offer:
- Annual salary from $43,000 - $45,000
- Great hours
- Mon – Fri, 8 AM – 5 PM
What You’ll Do As An Import-Export Coordinator:
- Coordinate loading with suppliers, initiate the billings, costing, payments, accounting adjustments and transfers, customer service, final settlements, and analyzes and allocates margins
- Follow up with appropriate personnel to ensure the Container Transaction system is being used effectively, including the timely input of information
- Review and analyze various reports and initiate the handling and resolution of certain outstanding items
- Communicate daily with and serves as administrative liaison between Regional Business Centers and all other departments
- Responsible for supporting and assisting, including serving as backup, to other personnel in the Container Group as they complete their various tasks
- Process data directly into multiple software systems
- Assist Import/Export Supervisor, Container Trader(s) and Container Group in evaluating the existing system and controls in order to provide ongoing system and process improvements to maximize the efficiency of the container administration
- Performs other duties/projects as assigned by division management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Account Coordinator position.