Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career with MAU as a Carpenter in Newman, Ga. Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential with development programs for all levels of work. MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them.
What We Offer:
- Health benefits
- Pay range of $14.00
- Full-time 6am-2:30pm
- OJT training
- Opportunity for advancement
- No weekends!
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Will have a sound carpentry background and experience of working with hand and power tools, panel saws etc.
- Will be conscientious and self- motivated with the ability to use their initiative
- Have experience of working with other tradesmen and will have a good general joinery background with experience of working with different trades and labor
- Ideally experience of working within a manufacturing facility and delivering high quality work within specified deadlines
- Interested in Apprentice
- Willing to Learn
What You’ll Do As A Carpenter:
- Responsible for working in a team based environment working on a busy assembly line manufacturing vehicles.
- This position will involve woodwork assembly, basic carpentry work, and working to basic drawings.
- Working with hand and power tools, panel saws, etc.
- Functioning to set production targets and will need to have the ability to safely move production parts.
- Maintain a clean and tidy works area
- Ensure that all works carried out comply with the ISO 9001 and Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) standards.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family and your future.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Carpenter.