LocationFlat Rock, NC
Job TitleWarehouse Associate
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Warehouse Associate with MAU at Parts Unlimited in Hendersonville, NC. As the Warehouse Associate, you will be responsible for unloading tire trucks and matching the delivery receipts with the quantity delivered.
What We Are Looking For:
- 1+ year experience in warehouse/manufacturing environment (preferred)
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong math skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50 and up - depending on experience
- Great hours
- 1st shift, Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Great work environment
What You’ll Do As A Warehouse Associate:
- Unload the tire truck making sure quantity delivered matches the delivery receipts and maintain excellent communication with supervisor when irregularities are found
- Prepare and label tires
- Stock tires in racks
- Pick tires based on provided documentation
- Pack tires
- Maintain orderly housekeeping of assigned area
- Perform other tasks as assigned
Who is MAU?
Our jobs are long-term opportunities offering great growth potential! MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company with more than 40 successful years providing staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions that connect qualified candidates to companies that need them. At MAU we give you the personal attention you deserve because we know it’s not just about your job – it’s about your life, your family, and your future.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Warehouse Associate position.